We are Canyon View Cougars. We take charge of our learning by being on time, prepared, patient and following all CVMS policies during school events whether on or off campus.
As Canyon View Cougars, we treat others the way we would like to be treated by showing respect to ourselves, peers, adults and property by following directions and school policies. We exhibit good sportsmanship and use appropriate language.
We represent CVMS in a positive manner by being honest and doing our own work. We report acts of bulling, or any kind of harassment and suspicious or dangerous behavior, to an adult.
As Canyon View Cougars, we use self-control to be our best. We manage our time, honor deadlines, follow directions and safety guidelines, demonstrate appropriate behavior and respond calmly and appropriately.
We are active learners - we participate and are physically and mentally present. We challenge ourselves, and strive to make CVMS a positive place for everyone, by showing school spirit, welcoming others, including others and smiling :)
C O U G A R S
- Canyon View Defeats San Rafael in Rivalry Matchup
- CVMS National Junior Honor Society Inducts New Members
- The Championship Word is Arachnid
- Canyon View Tops Mont Harmon at Home
- Canyon View Defeats San Rafael at Home
- Emery Schools Shine in Combined Band Performance
- CVMS, SRMS and Emery High Combine for an Evening of Christmas Music
- Canyon View and San Rafael Battle it Out to Finish the Season
- Middle School Runners Meet at Huntington North Reservoir
- Scoring in the Mud
- Junior High Rodeo Club Competes in Duchesne
- Middle School Match-Up Rained Out
- Middle Schools from Emery and Carbon Compete in Cross Country
- FACS Class Hosts Dutch Oven Cook Off
- Middle School Athletes Meet for Cross Country
- Emery Junior High Rodeo Team on the Road