Emery County Friends:
We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
School Food Service Information for 20-21
UHSAA Return to Play Document
2020-21 Bell Schedule
|1st||8:15 - 9:02|
|2nd||9:05 - 9:52|
|3rd||9:55 - 10:42|
|4th||10:45 - 11:32|
|LUNCH||11:32 - 12:00|
|5th||12:03 - 12:50|
|6th||12:53 - 1:40|
|7th||1:43 - 2:30|
|8th||2:33 - 3:20|
Upcoming Events & Announcements
* C * V * M * S *
AUGUST 17th @ 3:30pm
For more information, contact David Bird:
AUGUST 10th @ 8:00am
Questions? Contact Rick Bird email@example.com
CAMP: Aug 11-13 from 9am to 11am
*Cost is $25 per player
TRYOUTS: Aug 17-18 from 9am to 11am
For more information, contact Cheryl Maughan at
|2020 - 2021
Canyon View Middle School
Registration & Orientation
|6th Grade Orientation:
MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD @ 6:00PM
MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4TH: NOON - 3:00PM
Click HERE for registration forms
*Please complete all paperwork and bring with you to registration.
Questions? Call 435-687-2265
Join us for
V O L L E Y B A L L
O P E N G Y M
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
with Mrs. Maughan
Announcing the state-wide
Covid-19 Memory Project
designed for K-12 students to share their experiences during this unique time in our history!
Student responses will become part of a permanent historical collection retained by
Utah Division of State History
that will help future generations learn about what life was like during the Covid-19 pandemic in Utah.
For more information or to participate,
please click here:
Congrats to the 2020-21 CV Cheerleaders!
|Announcing the 2020-21
C H E E R
T E A M